Certified Nursing Assistant / M-F / 8A-5P /5 Weeks Paid Vacation
Clinical Care | Oklahoma City, OK | Full Time
Our mission: Serving people with dignity and compassion.
Seeking experienced Certified Nursing Assistant who is passionate about providing quality care and excellent service to patients and their families in the Oklahoma City area.
- Full-time / Monday - Friday / 8am - 5pm
- Provides support services under the supervision of our clinical supervisors
- Assists the patient and family in achieving physical and emotional comfort as outlined in the patient's plan of care
*2018 Hospice Honors recipient for the fifth year in a row.
Established by Deyta Analytics, this prestigious annual review recognizes hospices that continuously provide the highest level of quality care.
Good Shepherd Hospice is a leading provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it.
Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training. We are a member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Association, Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
Benefits - *5 weeks paid vacation per year based on accrued hours
Our competitive benefits package includes paid holidays, Health, Dental and Life Insurance, an education fund, a 401K investment plan with matching, mileage reimbursement, and 5 weeks paid time off per year based on accrued hours.
- Certified in the State of Oklahoma
- Previous experience in hospice, home health, or geriatrics preferred
- Must be of high integrity including maintenance of confidential information including all patient records
- Works as a team player, following directions and adhering to defined care plans
- Demonstrated commitment to the hospice philosophy of care
- Can successfully pass all background checks
All Oklahoma Health Aides are required to use ODH Form 805 to apply for a position with Good Shepherd Hospice.
Please click here and click on the button "Download ODH Form 805" to download. Please Fill out form, attach and submit on that same web page.