Certified Home Health Aide / Hospice / PRN
Clinical Care | Newton, KS | Contract
Our Mission...serving people with compassion and dignity.
Seeking experienced Certified Home Health Aide who is passionate about providing quality care and excellent service to patients and their families in the Newton area.
- Kansas Home Health Aide Certification - required
- PRN position
- Provides care and services under the supervision of our clinical supervisors
Good Shepherd Hospice is a leading provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it. Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training.
We are a member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Association, Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
- Certified in the State of Kansas
- Minimum of one year of experience in hospice, home health or geriatric care preferred
- Able to work independently with minimal direct supervision
- Works as a team player, following directions and adhering to defined care plans
- Demonstrated commitment to the hospice philosophy of care
- Can successfully pass background checks
Good Shepherd Hospice is and Equal Opportunity Employer
Compassionate About Care. passionate about life.