Certified Home Health Aide - Full Time
Clinical Care | Hinton, OK | Full Time
Our Mission...serving people with compassion and dignity.
Good Shepherd Hospice has an immediate opening for an experienced Certified Home Health Aide who is passionate about providing quality care and excellent service to patients and their families in the Hinton area.
- Full-time, Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- Provides support services under the supervision of our clinical supervisors
- Assists the patient and family in achieving physical and emotional comfort as outlined in the patient's plan of care.
* 2016 Hospice Honors recipient for the third year in a row.
Established by Deyta Analytics, this prestigious annual review recognizes hospices that continuously provide the highest level of quality care as measured from the caregiver's point of view.
Good Shepherd Hospice is a leading provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it.
Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training. We are a member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Association, Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
Benefits - *5 weeks paid time off!
Good Shepherd Hospice offers a generous compensation and benefit package for full-time employees including paid holidays, Health, Dental and Life Insurance, a 401K investment plan with matching, mileage reimbursement, and 5 weeks paid vacation.
- Certified in the State of Oklahoma
- Previous experience in hospice, home health, or geriatrics
- Able to work independently with minimal direct supervision
- Must be of high integrity including maintenance of confidential information including all patient records.
- Works as a team player, following directions and adhering to defined care plans
- Demonstrated commitment to the hospice philosophy of care
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
COMPASSIONATE ABOUT CARE. passionate about life.