Certified Home Health Aide / 8a-5p / M-F / 5 Weeks Paid Vacation
Clinical Care | Oklahoma City, OK | Full Time
Our Mission...serving people with compassion and dignity
Good Shepherd Hospice has an immediate opening for an experienced Certified Home Health Aide who is passionate about providing quality care and excellent service to patients and their families in the Oklahoma City area.
- Full-time, Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- Provides support services under the supervision of our clinical supervisors
- Assists the patient and family in achieving physical and emotional comfort as outlined in the patient's plan of care.
*2017 Hospice Honors recipient for the fourth year in a row.
Established by Deyta Analytics, this prestigious annual review recognizes hospices that continuously provide the highest level of quality care.
Good Shepherd Hospice is a leading provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it.
Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training. We are a member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Association, Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
Benefits - *5 weeks paid vacation per year based on accrued hours
Our competitive benefits package includes paid holidays, Health, Dental and Life Insurance, an education fund, a 401K investment plan with matching, mileage reimbursement, and 5 weeks paid time off per year based on accrued hours.
- Certified in the State of Oklahoma
- Previous experience in hospice, home health, or geriatrics preferred
- Must be of high integrity including maintenance of confidential information including all patient records
- Works as a team player, following directions and adhering to defined care plans
- Demonstrated commitment to the hospice philosophy of care
- Can successfully pass all background checks
Submit resume here or apply at www.goodshepherdhospice.com
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
COMPASSIONATE ABOUT CARE. passionate about life.