Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
Clinical Care | Tulsa, OK | Full Time
IMMEDIATELY SEEKING ADVANCE PRACTICE REGISTERED NURSE!
Good Shepherd Hospice has an immediate opening for an experienced Advanced Practice Registered Nurse to work M-F, 8-5 in our Tulsa office.
We're looking for an individual with high energy and a can-do attitude. Desired qualities include:
A critical thinker who knows how to listen
A decisive leader who is passionate about quality care and excellent service
A team player who has a heart to serve people with compassion and dignity
This rewarding role offers a leadership opportunity, enriching professional challenges and a secure future with an industry leader.
Good Shepherd Hospice is a growing provider of hospice care with a clear vision for our future, strong leadership to guide us and great opportunities for all current and future employees. We opened our first office in Oklahoma City in 1995. Today, we have a regional presence serving Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. Along the way, we've touched the lives of more than 20,000 patients and shepherded 50,000+ family members through their time of need, offering bereavement support for as long as they desired it.
At Good Shepherd Hospice, our culture of ownership is based on 4 key drivers:
1. Commitment: Commitment To Our Mission, Vision and Values
2. Engagement: Engagement With Our Customers, Our Co-Workers, With the Work Itself
3. Passion: Enthusiasm for the Work and Fellowship in the Workplace
4. Pride: Pride in the Organization, the Job and Ourselves
Every member of our medical team – and volunteer staff – receives comprehensive, ongoing training. We are a member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Association, Medicare Certified and State Licensed.
The APRN Case Manager is responsible for:
- Completing face-to face visits with patients as assigned
- Providing clinical assessment results to the hospice medical director after making face-to-face visits with patients, as assigned.
- Participating in the recertification process and collaborating with the Interdisciplinary Team to promote coordination of patient care.
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date records
- Graduate from an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
- Current state RN license and Advance Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) license
- Valid Driver’s License
- Appropriate Auto Liability Insurance Coverage
- Can Successfully Pass Criminal Background Check
- One to two years of hospital or hospice experience
We'd Love It If You Have...
- Hospice or related healthcare experience
- A working knowledge of hospice care philosophy and symptom management
- A good understanding of hospice regulations and quality standards of care
Our competitive benefit package includes paid holidays, Health, Dental and Life Insurance, a 401K investment plan with matching and paid time off.
Good Shepherd Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer.