Art and Creativity | Billings, MT | Full Time and Part Time
Having an event planner with an eye for perfection, a spicy taste for design, style, color, sound, lighting and the newest available resources as well as as well as the organization of our coordinators, will make the planning process enjoyable, stress-free and memorable! Gold Status Events is a full-service Event Planner based in Atlanta Georgia. Operating since 2014, We pride ourselves on our highly customized and unique events. Whether planning your next Wedding, Corporate Event, or a Fundraising Gala, We are here to make sure that each and every event we are involved with is inspiring, extraordinary, and unforgettable
POSITION SUMMARY The photography assistant will assist Gold Status Events staff in completing assigned tasks. Assistant will ensure that photography sessions run smoothly. ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Receive and implement instructions, which will include: setting up backdrops, staging props, and posing subjects.
- Basic maintenance of the studio (ie: cleanup and organization)
- Run errands (ie: pick up supplies, props, dry cleaning, post office drop off, etc).
- Assist with carrying photography equipment. (Usually will not exceed 15 pounds)
- Assist in preparation for location photo shoots including location scouting and managing the prop and equipment list
- Process images – crop, clip, color correct, manipulation, resizing, etc. in Photoshop, maintaining quality control
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and adapt easily to last minute changes
- Maintain photo equipment and cleanliness of studio
- Always carry self in a professional/respectful manner.
- Reliability and punctuality is required for this job.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Support and model excellent service by exhibiting a positive attitude and enthusiasm toward the job and the company
- Excellent organization and communication skills required
- Excellent people skills with proven ability to work well in a team environment
- Detail oriented, flexible, resourceful with a can-do attitude
- Strong organizational skills while paying close attention to details
Professional attitude on-set at all tim es
+1 years in a studio environment
Free Travel Trips
Flexible working hours