Medical | MILL VALLEY, CA | Full Time and Part Time
Medical Receptionist, Mill Valley
Golden Gate Urgent Care is seeking a medical receptionist at our beautiful Mill Valley location. We are a fast-paced network of clinics focused on providing patient-focused, high-quality and convenient urgent care.
As one of the most visible staff members and face to the public, a successful candidate must have exceptional customer service skills, respect and empathy for patients and co-workers, be highly organized and have the ability to problem solve. Experience in a medical setting is preferred but not required.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in medical record maintenance.
- Facilitate patient flow between waiting room and exam rooms.
- Be able to answer basic, general questions over the phone and to those in the clinic
- Performs clerical duties such as answering telephones, check in, check out, and insurance processing.
- Performs opening and closing duties at the beginning and end of shift. Duties including sweeping front side walk, logging and faxing end of day reports, taking out trash, and handling cash.
- Manage the company's general email address.
- Schedule appointments for patients in person, via ClockwiseMD, or by telephone, according to clinic protocols.
- Assists in maintaining a neat, clean and orderly appearance in the lobby and overall center throughout the day.
- Assists the Management with administrative and clerical duties.
- Attends staff meeting as required.
- Performs other duties as requested, and in accordance with established policies and procedures.
Full time benefits include 401(k) with employer matching, health coverage, and many other benefits!
Full-time, part-time, and per diem positions available