Web Ui Hybrid Developer
Software Development | New York, NY, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As a Web UI Developer, you will be required to manage a variety of design and development services. We are partnering with the client in building a front-end component library that is used across the company to build consumer facing application for multiple lines of business. The latest version of the library is being developed using React as the base library so knowledge of it and related technologies is required. The person will be required not only to develop new components but also to participate actively in the design and architecture of such project, as well as providing guidance to app development teams using this component library and front-end development best practices.
• Strong knowledge on HTML5, CSS3.
• Comprehensive knowledge around software development tools such as Jira, Confluence, Git, SVN.
• Knowledge around unit tests.
• Familiarity with highly available, scalable and resilient applications/architectures
• Dedicated self-starter with an ability to own, manage and deliver projects
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have:
• Experience maintaining a large application platform with a focus on availability and monitoring
• Familiarity with front end technologies such as React, JQuery, Bower, Karma.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.