WEB UI Developer
Software Development | London, UK | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organisations in every aspect. We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, e-commerce and media, revolutionising and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Working knowledge of Git/Bitbucket version control and understanding of GIT workflow
MVVMC, frameworks, etc),
Experience working with API integration ((restful interfaces, streaming interfaces, etc).
Experience with distributed systems, caching and persistence solutions.
Strong experience with UX design, best practices, and ability to drive change of UI initiatives
throughout the software lifecycle.
hoisting, event delegation, Promises, streams, closures, exports/imports, bind, NodeJS)
Experience with functional programming is a bonus
Expert working knowledge of browser profiling and debugging tools
Ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues under time pressure
Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish
Excellent interpersonal communication with strong verbal / written English skills
Demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence
Prior experience working on agile teams is a must
Customer–focused mindset, taking pride in creating an informative data-driven journey
Experience building localised, multi-tenant solutions
Experience with all phases of the development life cycle
Ability to understand requirements and translate it in efficient code.
Understands the importance of unit testing and able to write meaningful unit tests
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Work in a firm where technology is taken to another level, where you are seen as a person and not a number. Also, you will be working along with some great clients in a fantastic culture - almost too good to be true!
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- Pair programming ability is a bonus and enthusiasm for automated testing
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software
- Experience with responsive design and grid frameworks (i.e. Bootstrap), including cross browser
- Nice to have experience leveraging GraphQL
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken forms).
- Comfortable in more than one programming language and have a firm grasp of fundamental
- Knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment.
- Eligible to work in the UK
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.