Web Ui Developer
Software Development | Seattle, WA, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We have more than 8,300 professionals and we are present in 14 countries working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016 and 2017). We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
For more information, visit www.globant.com
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate developer interested in building great user experiences that enable our retail and volume customers to manage their Cloud subscriptions.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Building world-class web applications for Cloud subscription management.
Participating in all aspects of software development activities including design, coding, code review,
unit-testing and bug fixing.
Working independently on delivering complex functionality.
Working in cross-functional teams to ensure superb end-to-end user experiences for our customers.
Fast prototyping of ideas and concepts and researching the latest industry trends.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years’ experience as a software engineer doing web application or server development.
- Proficiency with AngularJS.
- Track record of delivering software releases on time with high quality.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- A solid understanding of algorithms and data structures.
- Experience with Sass or another CSS pre-processor.
- Experience with unit test frameworks like Jasmine.
- Experience writing end-to-end tests with Protractor.
- Experience with Gulp, Bower, npm, Jenkins.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Cloud Computing and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.