Software Development | Seattle, WA, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We have more than 8,300 professionals and we are present in 14 countries working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016 and 2017). We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
For more information, visit www.globant.com
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Understand the build process for the different platforms.
- Be proactive on issues/features.
- Take ownership on tasks and be empowered.
- Provide accurate communication.
- Investigate build failures and provide solutions.
- Add new capabilities and improve the build process.
- Discuss and recommend possible solutions.
- Be a good team player for the inner team and the other teams that depend on us.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- 5-7 years of experience in the field.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming.
- Strong knowledge of Function Programming.
- Strong knowledge of Software Design Patterns.
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Strong knowledge of Unit-Test.
- Experience in Java.
Highly Desired Skills:
Experience in an Agile development environment
Familiarity with PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Drupal, Symfony
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.