Web Mobile Tech Lead
Product Development | Louisville, KY | Full Time
At Globant (www.globant.com) we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale. It means being part of a tightly knit and driven team whose work directly affects the products and bottom line of our clients.
Our bar is high, but so are the results we achieve. As a Web Mobile TL, you will be working with the latest Java and UIWeb technologies. So strong experience and competencies with these technologies are required.
- Defining the overall design, including proper architecture, for a software system to meet customers’ requirements. Giving support from onsite to the project in communication between stakeholders and the definition of the architecture, including a selection of tools and frameworks.
- Define the Continuous integration process and the release process. With multiple technologies in order to support Cordova based projects and Web based projects.
- Communication: Proactively interacting with stakeholders in the project and taking important technical decisions regarding design and architecture. Be a point of contact between all the teams involved in the entire development process (Grooming sessions, technical discussions, sync-up between teams, etc.) in order to decrease the possible communication gaps in most possible project areas.
- Development: Responsible of software design and system architecture on the application. Also discuss the user stories with the BA(s) of the project in order to understand the technical challenges to achieve the functionality.
- Document Writing: Writing and updating design/architecture documents
- Training: Researching and learning new technologies in case needed
- Coaching project team members in good design and coding practices inside Humana.
- Overseeing technological, architecture and design decisions and recommending corrective actions if needed
- Act as liaison between remote and onsite team ensuring proper communication and alignment
- Oversee the technical execution of remote and onsite team
Development into a web mobile application. Knowledge in hybrid solutions for Android and IOS. AngularJS 2, HTML5.
Knowledge into Rest Api solutions.
Business requirements, processes and procedures
Scrum Agile development methodology exposure/experience
Analytical, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a strong work ethic, leadership and proactiveness
All of our engineers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
We look at the software development process from the three different but complementary perspectives of engineering, design, and innovation...in a constant quest for new insights. We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.