VP of Delivery
Project Management | London, UK | Full Time
At Globant we boost our client's digital experience by ideating and creating the most innovative software products leveraging emerging technologies and trends. We are the place where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. The most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team result in 19 studios where engineering and design meet scale to create digital journeys.
We do that by leveraging engineering, design and innovation with our own industry-leading practices, like our Agile PODs and specialized Studios.
We want you to join us in creating these journeys for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are seeking a VP of Delivery to manage multiple accounts in our UK region. As VP of Delivery, you will be part of the engagement management team responsible for all delivery aspects associated with Globant’s services rendered to our multiple clients.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Design business account plans that support large programs
- Set up engagements for financial and delivery success, in terms of contracts, team, product and solutions
- Oversee key delivery aspects such as Productivity, Quality and Autonomy
- Strive for the best outcome for the client in terms of business and end customer value
- Participate in the presales process supporting our team as an expert reviewer and contributor, matching the best of our value added proposition to deliver the best custom solutions to clients
- Create an environment of trust with the client where any challenges/risks can be openly and timely discussed
- Identify development potential in accounts by studying current business, bonding with customer’s personnel, identifying and evaluating emerging needs and analyzing opportunities
- Report regularly on delivery health and run QBRs with clients
- Report regularly on engagement health to EMEA Regional Management
- Constantly manage risks, in terms of delivery, relationship, people, and all aspects associated with the engagement
- Establish objectives to teams associated to account targets, communicate them effectively and actively collaborate to enable their accomplishment Interface successfully with internal support teams (staffing, recruiting, hr, etc.), managing expectations effectively and pursuing mutual benefit/agreement
- Select, coach and provide orientation (responsibilities, activities, objectives) to qualified personnel in all positions reporting directly and recommend compensation for them
- Identify training needs, support personal development and advocate for continuous learning
- Keep teams informed on organizational goals, associated plans and progress
- Make recommendations for the continuous improvement of policies and procedures
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- A minimum of 12+ years project/program management/VP/Director experience leading development and delivery of multiple complex business technology solutions into production that have achieved or surpassed business goals.
- Experience managing large scale software development programs (P&L, budget/risk management)
- Experience managing cross functional teams across multiple locations preferred.
- Proven experience supporting business development strategies.
- Experience managing programs sized $20M+ and larger preferred.
- Previous experience managing onsite-offshore agile teams.
- Previous experience managing digital transformation projects (a great asset)
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing, make presentations and conduct negotiations with customers, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Ability to work in a fast changing dynamic agile environment; strong work ethic with good time management.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.