Design | Seattle, WA, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design, and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We have more than 8,300 professionals and we are present in 14 countries working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA, and Coca Cola, among others.
We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016 and 2017). We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
For more information, visit www.globant.com
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Work closely with the Design team to design a relevant and unique interface for the apps and additional products created at Globant.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
• Experience designing with Sketch, Illustrator, and/or Adobe CC.
• Experience creating design deliverables (flows, user personas, user scenarios, wireframes, design specs, comps, and prototypes).
• Solid understanding of designing for web, mobile web and native apps (iOS and Android)
• Focus and consideration of the role of design in the user experience.
• Ability to incorporate research and competitive analysis.
• Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to listen effectively, respectful of others’ perspectives and contributions, and be able to both offer and accept feedback openly.
• Experience prototyping with Invision, Principle, Framer, or other prototyping tools.
• Experience in the hospitality industry
• Experience designing transactional experiences
• Experience in motion design and/or illustration
• Basic understanding of HTML, CSS and JS/JQuery
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
Handle multiple projects/tasks at one time.
Plan concept and prepare work by gathering information and materials.
Coordinate projects with outside resources to facilitate the production of deliverables.
Ensures all correspondence, materials, presentations, proposals, etc., seen by prospective and existing clients are pre-approved by manager and error‐free, of the highest quality, always adhering to best practices and relevant to the client’s issues.
Partners effectively with all departments to ensure delivery of on‐time, high‐quality deliverables that address all relevant prospective clients’ requirements.
Communicates findings and recommendations in a clear and compelling manner in written, oral and occasionally presentation forms.
Contribute to team effort by participating in brainstorms and strategy sessions.
Adheres to timelines and deadlines.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.