Design | Seattle, WA, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We have more than 8,300 professionals and we are present in 14 countries working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016 and 2017). We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
For more information, visit www.globant.com
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Manage multiple projects across platforms and help cultivate an environment of sustained creativity and growth. Work closely with the Design team to design a relevant and unique interface for the apps and additional products created at L4 Digital. Ability to clearly communicate visual concepts to the client and help guide them to the best conclusions.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Handle multiple projects/tasks at one time.
- Plan concept and prepare work by gathering information and materials.
- Coordinate projects with outside resources to facilitate the production of deliverables.
- Ensures all correspondence, materials, presentations, proposals, etc., seen by prospective and existing clients are pre-approved by manager and error‐free, of the highest quality, always adhering to best practices and relevant to the client’s issues.
- Partners effectively with all departments to ensure delivery of on‐time, high‐quality deliverables that address all relevant prospective clients’ requirements.
- Communicates findings and recommendations in a clear and compelling manner in written, oral and occasionally presentation forms.
- Contribute to team effort by participating in brainstorms and strategy sessions.
- Adheres to timelines and deadlines.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- Mobile App Design Experience.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects.
- UX/UI Experience.
- Strong writing skills.
- Motion Design.
- Experience developing mobile products.
- Web Design.
- Experience with emerging platforms.
- Affinity for mobile apps.
- Ability to Build Strong Relationships.
- Accountability for Self.
- Attention to Detail.
- Balanced Decision Making.
- Creative Problem Solving.
- Customer Focus.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication.
- Quality Focus.
- Proactive Thinking.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.