Design | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We have more than 8,300 professionals and we are present in 14 countries working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016 and 2017). We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
For more information, visit www.globant.com
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a UX Researcher you know your way around Ux and you have a UX, we want to meet you.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Work with designers, product managers, engineers, and other researchers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced environment. Interface with stakeholders with adequate knowledge of the feature set, including the purpose of the feature, the current UI, and the target users.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Creating and executing research plans (see required skills below for desired methodological experience). This also includes…
- conducting literature reviews and summarizing existing research reports.
- Working with gatekeepers (account managers, sales, support) to recruit and engage with enterprise customers.
- Communicating research findings to diverse audiences with a diverse set of deliverables.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
Must have experience working as a researcher in B2B / Enterprise environments and products
Experience with the following methodologies is strongly desired:
Interviews (semi-structured, structured)
Diary studies or experience sampling methodology
Usability studies (lab and/or remote)
Qualitative data analysis
Basic descriptive statistics
The following skills are a plus, but not required:
Scripting or software development
BA/BS or MA/MS degree in Anthropology, Human Factors, Psychology, HCI/Computer Science or other related fields or equivalent practical experience. 5 years of relevant work experience. High attention to detail. Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills. Understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, the ability to choose the right methodology for the current product phase and research questions. Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills. Experience educating/advocating with stakeholders on research plans, requirements, outcomes.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.