Design | San Francisco, CA, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We have more than 8,300 professionals and we are present in 14 countries working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016 and 2017). We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
For more information, visit www.globant.com
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Globant is seeking an experienced UX designer who is fluent in design strategy, user research, interaction design, and user testing. Client-facing facilitation skills, a collaborative nature, passion for human-centered design, and critical thinking skills will be crucial to your success.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Lead the product flow and wireframe process within projects
- Lead early-stage planning, prototyping, and prototype testing
- Work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects/tasks at one time
- Coordinate projects with outside resources to facilitate the production of deliverables
- Ensure all correspondence, materials, presentations, proposals, etc., seen by prospective and existing clients are error‐free, of the highest quality and always relevant to the client’s issues
- Partner with fellow Designers, Production, and Development to create functional specifications for designs with sufficient detail to accurately estimate and implement the designs.
- Communicate findings and recommendations in a clear and compelling manner in written, oral and presentation forms
- Present work directly to clients in a confident manner
- Monitor timeline and deadlines
- Strong writing skills
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- 10+ years in the industry
- Prototyping Experience
- Mobile App Design Experience
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop
- Expert in Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- UX/UI Experience
- Motion Design
- Experience developing mobile products
- Web Design
- Experience with emerging platforms
- Affinity for mobile apps
- Strong writing skills
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.