User Experience Designer
Design | Winston-Salem, NC | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design, and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, e-commerce, and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?We are seeking an exceptional Senior UX Designer to join our UX Design Studio that is presently delivering solutions for one of our clients in the financial industry. This position will require a full-time presence in Salem, NC. They work closely with product owners, project managers, UX, and UI design staff and to create intuitive product interfaces which support the business goals and meet end-user needs as a key member of our software development team. As a UX Designer, you will work concurrently with one or more teams on interesting products across a variety of industries.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Design and conduct user research.
- Document persons, ideal user workflows, and journey maps.
- Develop wireframes for mobile, PC, and web applications.
- Design and perform user interviews, surveys, and UAT.
- Convert research findings into actionable tasks for design and development teams.
- Maintain an understanding of HCI and UX best practices.
- Apply HCI principles through social, mobile, assistive and other technologies.
- Apply UX best practices such as Design Thinking and Google Design Design Sprints.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a human communications, psychology, or related field(s).
- Background or recent experience in statistics, focus group testing or similar areas.
- Be able to provide a strong portfolio showing core UX/UI design skills, use of research, and user-centered design solutions
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.