Software Development | Boston, MA | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design, and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, e-commerce, and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team. Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited 3rd party resumes.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Requirements: Senior experience with Scala, and Java or C# SQL Database systems Solid Object Oriented Programming concepts Solid understanding of enterprise architecture patterns Great communication skills Interpersonal skills.
YOU WILL GET THE CHANCE TO?
- Provide clear and complete feature envisioning and definition by collaborating with peers and colleagues
- Accountable for functional, performance and operational aspects of the team's areas of responsibility Successfully drive business results through proper, timely, and high-quality delivery.
- Ensure that defined best practices and guidelines are accessible, understandable for everyone and applied by everyone in the off-shore team.
- Ensure the development team is partnering effectively among them End-to-end issue resolution and follow-up Make decisions independently and be accountable for them. Work in agile environments.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU TO SUCCEED?
- Nice to have Skills: Continuous integration (Jenkins, Cruise control) Web Services API Design Cloud Experience Kafka.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.