Software Development | Seattle, WA, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a Senior UI Engineer and you know your way around AngularJS and you have a solid understanding of cloud platforms, algorithms and data structures, we want to meet you.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Building world class web applications for a Cloud subscription management.
- Participating in all aspects of software development activities including design, coding, code review,
- unit-testing and bug fixing.
- Working independently on delivering complex functionality.
- Working in cross functional teams to ensure superb end-to-end user experiences for our customers.
- Fast prototyping of ideas and concepts and researching latest industry trends.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Experience as software engineer doing web application or server development.
- Proficiency with AngularJS
- Track record of delivering software releases on time with high quality.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- A solid understanding of algorithms and data structures.
- Experience with Sass or another CSS pre-processor.
- Experience with unit test frameworks like Jasmine.
- Experience writing end-to-end tests with Protractor.
- Experience with Gulp, Bower, npm, Jenkins.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Cloud Computing and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
We are ready.