Software Development | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, eCommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Strong technical knowledge, Solution design and hands on development experience on enterprise software applications for both on prem and cloud using primarily Microsoft technologies.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Liaison between Azure analytics platform and various consumers building applications to be hosted on the platform
- Understand existing platform application architecture and solution
- Understand enterprise application design framework and processes
- Work with architects, other team leads, team members in an agile scrum environment
- Assist the analyzer application developers on platform technical capabilities on how to consume, follow best practices
- Put together platform technical documentation that helps the app developers
- Perform quick POCs on various platform components from the application developer point of view
- Conduct workshops with prospective analyzer teams that are interested in building applications to be hosted on the analytics platform
- Socialize new platform features, functionalities with the existing and new analytic app development teams
- Hands on development, review code and provide feedback
- Identify the gaps and come up with working solutions
- Look out for latest technologies and match up use case and solve business problems efficiently
- Ability to look at the big picture
- Keep management up to date with the progress
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- 6+ years of IT experience as hands on developer, 2+years of experience as technical Lead
- Knowledge of Angular 8+
- Knowledge of Node.JS (packages maintenance)
- Framework maintenance, linters and other code quality assessment tools
- Application development and solution design
- Designed and developed custom frameworks that are used by other developers
- Modular programming in JS, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3
- Problem Solving Skills
- Hands on development
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills
- Ability to conduct and organize technical workshops
- Ability to conduct Code Reviews and enforce code quality standards
- Team player, self-starter and highly motivated
- Ability to handle high pressure and fast paced situations
- Ability to work with globally distributed teams
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with Micro apps architecture
- Exposure to HighCharts and NG-Grid frameworks
- Exposure to Microservices and server less architectures
- Exposure to Azure Cloud offering including as Web Apps, API apps, Azure functions, Azure SQL, Azure Data Factory, Azure Analysis Services, SQL Data Warehouse
- Azure DevOps, CI/CD, Build and release pipelines
- Expertise with Azure Active Directory, Key Vault, VNETs, NSGs, OAuth and OpenID Connect, Azure traffic manager, CDN, App Gateway and load balancers
All of our engineers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
We are ready.