Software Development | San Jose, CA | Full Time
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We have more than 8,300 professionals and we are present in 14 countries working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016 and 2017). We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
For more information, visit www.globant.com
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a Web UI Architect you know your way around Frontend and you have ReactJS,AngularJS 1.6, Bootstrap and Rest Services we want to meet you.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Lead a team of Web UI developers for ensuring successful technical delivery of the latest version of the card servicing platform.
- Ensure that the technical best practices for web development are followed like unit testing, code optimization, modularity, and design to accommodate client’s change requests faster, performance, etc
- Streamline coding best practices, automated code quality checks and perform code reviews.
- Coordinate end to end test automation with test automation team.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with the customer.
- Implementing processes to enforce the best coding practices.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- 8-12 years of Web development experience with a minimum of 3-4 years on ReactJS,AngularJS , Bootstrap, Rest API.
- Experience in implementing coding standards and best practices for React and bootStrap
- Experience in leading and mentoring teams of size 10 to 20.
- Should have good knowledge of the architectural patterns and setting up the architecture for a web application
- Should be able to evaluate multiple solutions and be able to find the best approach.
- }Hands-on experience in complex ReactJS applications, directives, controllers, services.
- Strong expertise with AngularJS HTML 5, CSS 3 features, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Good knowledge of any CSS preprocessor like LESS/SASS, CSS libraries like bootstrap.
- Should have good knowledge of CICD.
- Good Communication and Team Management skills.
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Should have very good knowledge of build tools like webpack/gulp/grunt.
- Should be responsible for delivering an optimized, secured & performant web application.
- Very good knowledge of version control tools like git/svn.
- Should have worked with agile methodology.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.