Software Development | Raleigh, NC | Full Time
At Globant, we dream and build Digital Journeys that matter to millions of users. We do that by leveraging engineering, design and innovation with our own industry-leading practices, like our Agile PODs and specialized Studios.
We want you to join us in creating these journeys for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Work cross functionally (internally and externally) to ensure all needed assets, resources, costs and deadlines are identified and managed day-to-day to successfully meet organizational expectations and project goals.
- Work with sales and other team members to help define requirements and plan, scope and estimate projects.
- Responsible for managing project financial lifecycle, including estimates, status reporting, revenue forecasts, invoicing, etc.
- Participate in project kick-off meetings to set expectations and the process and pace for our projects.
- Ensure projects are always moving forward and everyone is clear on next steps.
- Communicate and drive acceptance of project deadlines, milestones, and dependencies.
- Actively tracks project status, progress, risks and issues
- Effectively manages change control and risk management processes
- Alerts the appropriate PS channels at the first sign of any potential risk or barrier that may prevent work from being completed.
- Contributes to company processes and proactively identifying areas for improvement.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- 8+ years of professional software development experience and architecture.
- Building web-based UIs and single-page apps from existing design specifications
- Building responsive, mobile-ready web-apps
- Experience using AJAX patterns and RESTful APIs to communicate with back-end servers
- Familiarity with Gitflow and ability to review code
- Agile software development experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science (or related major) or equivalent experience. We are looking for people who understand how reliable, maintainable, and scalable software is built.
- Travel as necessary up to 25% for engagements
- Hybrid mobile app experience, e.g., Apache Cordova, React Native, Mobile Foundation Platform
- TDD experience
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.