Test Automation Lead
Quality Control | Vancouver, BC, Canada | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a Test Automation Lead and you know your way around API testing/Integration, Angular, React,Node JS and you have a solid understanding of Selenium we want to meet you!
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Work with application team and interfacing partner teams to capture requirement for an end to end testing
- Maintain documentation of test system & environment.
- Implement functional tests, using things like Selenium
- Lead with the rest of the team to define and agree on test scope, strategy and production simulation.
- To integrate different data sources and validate the data.
- Actively participate in the Scrum development process: standups, grooming, sizing, sprint planning.
- Maximize test coverage of most critical features of the system.
- Support and promote company values through positive interactions with both internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Contribute in test automation frameworks improvements and medium difficulty solutions.
- Planning test automation for project and participating in planning activities in medium-complexity project.
- Fully covering tests and designing test cases clearly for different types of systems and tests.
- Develop automated test scripts.
- Performing code reviews.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- More than 5+ years of progressive, professional experience working as a test engineer.
- Experience with testing tools and build/release automation
- High attention to detail, strong problem-solving skills, and effective written/verbal communication skills
- 5+ years of experience Selenium, C#
- Experience with API testing/Integration, Angular, React, Node JS
- Experience in the development of test automation frameworks.
- Strong object oriented programming language.
- Experienced with Agile development methodology including prior project experience with this methodology
- Experience with creation of test scripts and test plans for Unit testing, System Integration testing and User Acceptance testing.
- Service testing experience.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.