Test Automation Engineer
Software Development | Jersey City, NJ | Full Time
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We have more than 8,300 professionals and we are present in 14 countries working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016 and 2017). We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
For more information, visit www.globant.com
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a Test Automation Engineer you know your way around automation technologies and you have a solid understanding of AngularJS 1.6, Bootstrap and Rest Services., we want to meet you.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Create the E2E test automation framework.
- Implement automated test cases for the entire application.
- Creating the test plan and test strategy.
- Tracking the testing activities though out the SDLC.
- Risk identification and resolution.
- Grooming fellow team members.
- Manage a geographically distributed team.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- 6-8 years of test automation experience in Java Selenium/Protractor.
- UI and backend testing experience.
- Hands-on experience in framework development from scratch.
- Experience across tools: Selenium, Web: Protractor/JS-based automation framework, Selenium Webdriver
- Mobile: Appium, Web Service: Postman
- Strong leadership skill.
- Agile methodology
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.