Test Automation Engineer
Quality Control | San Jose, CA | Full Time
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We have more than 8,300 professionals and we are present in 14 countries working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016 and 2017). We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
For more information, visit www.globant.com
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Globant is looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join our team to work with large/complex testing teams, with high client interaction.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Work with large/complex testing teams, with high client interaction.
- Performing complex tasks on time and in scope with no technical supervision on all phases of the automation life cycle.
- Develop and execute QA tests using scripts that automatically test functionality.
- Identify bugs and quality issues in development, service or business processes.
- Perform difficult coding tasks and code reviews.
- Coaching and mentoring other TAEs.
- Promote best practices in automated testing.
- Assess already existing test automation frameworks
- Actively participate in automation framework improvements.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- 7-10 years of IT experience
- 5+ Years of experience in Java.
- Fluent with Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Rest API, Service API development and testing experience
- Experience working in a continuous integration environment
- AWS experience is a nice to have
- Experience working on a scrum team that participates in code review sessions
- Excellent Communication Skills. Ability to communicate your ideas to teams
- Feature Test Automation using TestNG, JUnit.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.