Test Automation Engineer
Quality Control | Los Angeles, CA, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We have more than 8,300 professionals and we are present in 14 countries working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016 and 2017). We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
For more information, visit www.globant.com
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
GLOBANT is looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join our team to work with large/complex testing teams, with high client interaction.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Work with large/complex testing teams, with high client interaction.
- Performing complex tasks on time and in scope with no technical supervision on all phases of the automation life cycle.
- Develop and execute QA tests using scripts that automatically test functionality.
- Identify bugs and quality issues in development, service or business processes.
- Perform difficult coding tasks and code reviews.
- Automation fwk setup and CI setup for automated testing at different levels (UI, API, component, integration, e2e, performance) and for different types of applications (web, desktop) in mid to high complexity projects.
- Coaching and mentoring other TAEs.
- Promote best practices in automated testing.
- Assess already existing test automation frameworks
- Actively participate in automation fwks improvements.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- Test Automation
- Automation Testing Execution .
- test suite
- Map Reduce
- Apache Hadoop
- etl testing
- Python3 (Desirable)
- Bash script (Desirable)
- Data warehousing (Desirable)
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.