Test Automation Engineer
Quality Control | Jacksonville, FL | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design, and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, e-commerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Globant is seeking for a passionate Senior Software Engineer in Test to join a team of great engineers who are responsible for building a client's desktop SDK which is embedded inside all it’s products and used by millions of customers. The senior engineer works within a highly visible team where the code tested will have a direct, positive impact on millions of users of our products. This experience is key to our business and at the top of our corporate initiatives around transformation and customer experience.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:• Design and test cases execution
• Analyze and convert requirements into user stories and test scenarios
• Write code to automate testing of new functionalities and services using existing architecture, test framework and continuous delivery pipeline
• Design and develop a test for availability, reliability, performance, security, messaging, etc.
• Maintain documentation of test system & environment
• Maximize test coverage of most critical features of the system
• Collaborate with the rest of the team to define and agree on test scope, strategy and production simulation
• Actively participate in the Scrum development process: standups, grooming, sizing, sprint planning
• Support and promote company values through positive interactions with both internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:• 3+ years of progressive, professional experience working as a test engineer
• 2+ years of experience with tools like Cucumber, Selenium, Appium and perfect mobile
• Knowledge in Hyperion is a plus
• Strong experience with Python, Java or C# language and related tooling.
• Knowledge and experience designing tests, defining test scope and identifying functional and non-functional testing (e.g. performance, availability, stability, security, environment, etc.)
• Experience with testing tools and build/release automation
• High attention to detail, strong problem-solving skills, and effective written/verbal communication skills
• BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field, or equivalent work experience
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.