Test Automation Engineer
Quality Control | Miami, FL, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design, and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, e-commerce, and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join our team to work with large/complex testing teams, with high client interaction.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Work with large/complex testing teams, with high client interaction.
- Performing complex tasks on time and in scope with no technical supervision on all phases of the automation life cycle.
- Develop and execute QA tests using scripts that automatically test functionality.
- Identify bugs and quality issues in development, service or business processes.
- Perform difficult coding tasks and code reviews.
- Coaching and mentoring other TAEs.
- Promote best practices in automated testing.
- Assess already existing test automation frameworks
- Actively participate in automation framework improvements.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- 7-10 years of IT experience
- 5+ Years of experience in Java and Appium.
- Experience in Selenium WebDriver, Test Automation, Automation Scripts Building, and Automation Testing Planning.
- Fluent with Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Rest API, Service API development and testing experience
- Experience working in a continuous integration environment
- AWS experience is a nice to have
- Experience working on a scrum team that participates in code review sessions
- Excellent Communication Skills. Ability to communicate your ideas to teams
- Feature Test Automation using TestNG, JUnit.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.