Technology Evangelist - Data Strategist
Technology Evangelist | London, UK | Full Time
At Globant (www.globant.com) we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale. It means being part of a tightly knit and driven team whose work directly affects the products and bottom line of our clients.
We are seeking a Technology Evangelist to join our team in London. The ideal candidate would be someone who is passionate about using data to drive learnings and optimizations to help solve our client’s biggest challenges, create better connections for consumers and improve bottom line business results and provide vision & strategy towards digital transformation:
Who you are:
Clearly you love a challenge as much as being challenged, and want to be part of the fastest growing tech family in the world, creating strategic, data science and tech miracles, following on from the success of multiple client's major projects. You will support the senior leadership team through scoping, leading and managing large, complex and high risk assignments, often multi disciplinary in nature. You will originate new work, create proposals and lead on pitches for work. You are an industry lead, sought by clients and recognised as an authority in your area of specialism.
- What you will do and you have:
- Act as a CX/UCD evangelist, seeking opportunities and creating initiatives to inspire clients and build longstanding, consultative, senior relationships.
- Work with clients to understand their challenges, frustrations and opportunities for WAE to solve these challenges.
- Lead proposal development and create statement of works which include pricing and planning projects, for complex projects on behalf of the company’s bluechip clients.
- Proactively look for new business opportunities and manage commercial relations between company and assigned accounts. Lead new business pitches from new and existing accounts.
- Act as Practitioning Project Lead on large, complex, high risk assignments, often multi disciplinary in nature, delivering on time and on budget, in line with project and client requirements.
- You have a genuine passion for Service Design and being consultative
- Collaborative by nature you should work well in a fast-paced, dynamic, deadline driven
- environment and working on multiple projects
- 5+ years’ experience at a senior level, delivering major workstreams / client projects on behalf of bluechip organisations
- Managed key account relationships, with responsibility for delivering client growth and revenue targets
- Able to inspire and lead teams of individuals across the business, while acknowledged authority within specialist, practitioner area.
- You must have expertise in at least 2 of the following 3 areas:
- Data Strategy:
- Work in an environment where you provide thought leadership and ability to use data creatively to identify new trends and develop insights
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Proven experience building dashboards and exploring data through Tableau or another equivalent BI solution
- Experience working with large datasets, conducting and/or interpreting statistical analyses and predictive modeling
- Exposure to statistical analyses and machine learning experience through Python or R
- Passing technical awareness and knowledge of the following: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and Google’s DCM
- Works closely with clients to define strategic vision for a programme of work, based on business
- goals, customer needs and wider market context. Acts as strategic lead in client relationships.
- Able to plan, lead and deliver large, complex projects. Creates usable solutions to problems with
- little or no direction. Ensures suitability of approach and quality of deliverables from a strategic
- Develops strategic service offering and actively involved in selling these services and the entire
- company proposition
- Comfortable solving problems through a 'hypothesisdriven' approach using a combination of top down and bottomup analysis
- Uses and able to train / guide others to use, a range of strategic analysis / modelling techniques in a complex environment
- Able to design, lead and deliver large, complex research projects. Presents research outcomes in a constructive way and frames output so that it is clear and directly relevant to a client’s needs and broader business strategy.
- Understands and influences a client’s core research needs and priorities; and develops services to meet those needs.
- Shapes client expectations by educating them about what a research programme can achieve. Creates appropriate models to simplify and illuminate research findings.
- Sees / uses opportunities to promote, sell or share research findings more widely.
- Seen as a thoughtleader by peers / the wider industry, able to identify, analyse and interpret trends impacting user behaviour.
- Data Strategy:
We look at the software development process from the three different but complementary perspectives of engineering, design, and innovation...in a constant quest for new insights.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.