Staff, G&A | Dallas, TX, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We have more than 9,200 professionals and we are present in 17 countries working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016 and 2017). We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
For more information, visit www.globant.com
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
At Globant we engage at all levels with passion, innovation and a near obsession for adding value to our clients with each interaction. As such we seek people with similar drive and ethics to join our growing team. Right now we are seeking an energetic, results-driven Ssr Technical Sourcer to join our growing Talent Acquisition Team in the US.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Build and maintain an ongoing pipeline of potential candidates by identifying prospects through direct sourcing, web sourcing, networking, social media, user groups, research, referrals and other creative ways to fill the candidate pipeline
- Work with high-volume requisitions - we are looking at 15-20 submissions directly sourced per week
- Develop a sourcing plan with deliverables, timelines, and tracking process with measurable metrics in a fast-paced environment
- Work with our off-site recruiters to deliver quality candidates to our internal clients
- Provide exceptional customer service to candidates and hiring teams throughout the recruitment process
- Manage new job requisitions, and identify and engage top talent, mainly reaching our to passive candidates
- Participate in full-life cycle recruiting as required
- Problem-solve and provide best practices and process improvements throughout the sourcing and recruitment marketing process.
- Leverage strong analytical skills to audit processes, assess trends, create reports and tell the story with data.
- Identify and document process changes, such as process maps, team structure charts, detailed procedures, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- 5+ years of technical sourcing/recruiting experience
- Experience using social media for sourcing/recruiting, building relationships and help contribute to an overall recruitment strategy/brand
- Experience working with high-volume requisitions
- Excellent research/sourcing skills including use of Boolean, X-ray and creative search techniques
- ATS experience
- Prior experience within management consulting in the US (big plus)
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Ability to proactively source passive candidates including cold calling
- Proven ability to deliver and achieve results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.