Staff, G&A | New York, NY, USA | Full Time
At Globant, we dream and build Digital Journeys that matter to millions of users. We do that by leveraging engineering, design and innovation with our own industry-leading practices, like our Agile PODs and specialized Studios.
We want you to join us in creating these journeys for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
At Globant we engage at all levels with passion, innovation and a near obsession for adding value to our clients with each interaction. As such we seek people with similar drive and ethics to join our growing team. Right now we are seeking an energetic, results-driven Jr/Ssr Technical Sourcer to join our growing Talent Acquisition Team in New York!
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Build and maintain an ongoing pipeline of potential candidates by identifying prospects through direct sourcing, web sourcing, networking, social media, user groups, research, referrals and other creative ways to fill the candidate pipeline
- Develop a sourcing plan with deliverables, timelines, and tracking process with measurable metrics in a fast paced environment
- Work with our off-site recruiters to deliver quality candidates to our internal clients
- Provide exceptional customer service to candidates and hiring teams throughout the recruitment process
- Manage new job requisitions, and identify and engage top talent, mainly reaching our to passive candidates
- Participate in full-life cycle recruiting as required
- Problem-solve and provide best practices and process improvements throughout the sourcing and recruitment marketing process.
- Leverage strong analytical skills to audit processes, assess trends, create reports and tell the story with data.
- Identify and document process changes, such as process maps, team structure charts, detailed procedures, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- 2+ years of technical sourcing/recruiting experience
- Experience using social media for sourcing/recruiting, building relationships and help contribute to an overall recruitment strategy/brand
- Excellent research/sourcing skills including use of Boolean, X-ray and creative search techniques
- ATS experience
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Ability to proactively source passive candidates including cold calling
- Proven ability to deliver and achieve results in a fast paced, dynamic environment
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.