Technical Recruiter East Coast
Staff, G&A | New York, NY, USA | Full Time
Globant (www.globant.com) is a new breed technology services provider focused on delivering innovative software solutions by leveraging emerging technologies and focusing on the Digital Journey of the customer. With that in mind we then combine strong Engineering and Creative Design to deliver digital products that are appealing to large audiences. Globant is the place where engineering, design and innovation meet scale. Over the past 12 years we have created a top tier organization of over 5.500 professionals working for companies like LinkedIn, Electronic Arts, WT, Zynga, and Google to name just a few.
As a global company listed in the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: “GLOB”), we have consistently strove to develop our areas of expertise and concentrated them into 12 Studios, each one equipped with several practices designed to satisfy the expectations of the most demanding clients and global audiences. This unique business model has led to many industry successes that include being selected as Endeavor Entrepreneur (2005); being named among the top 10 product engineering vendors (2011) by Global Services; being recognized among the top 10 vendors in mobile applications development (2012) by IDC Survey; being included in the 2010 Cool Vendor in Business Process Services Report by Gartner; and being featured as success case study at Harvard, MIT, Stanford and other top universities.
At Globant we engage at all levels with passion, innovation and a near obsession for adding value to our clients with each interaction. As such we seek people with similar drive and ethics to join our growing team. Right now we are seeking an exceptional Technical Sourcer/Recruiter to join our growing Talent Acquisition Team. This position will require a full-time presence in New York City, NY.
OUR IDEAL TECHNICAL RECRUITER WILL HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- Building and maintaining an ongoing pipeline of potential candidates by identifying prospects through direct sourcing, web sourcing, networking, social media, user groups, research, referrals and other creative ways to fill the candidate pipeline
- Developing a sourcing plan with deliverables, timelines, and tracking process with measurable metrics
- Working with our off-site recruiters to deliver quality candidates to our internal clients
- Providing exceptional customer service to candidates and hiring teams throughout the recruitment process.
- Managing new job requisitions, and identify and engage top talent, mainly reaching our to passive candidates.
OUR IDEAL TECHNICAL RECRUITER SHOULD HAVE:
- 2+ years of technical sourcing and recruiting
- Experience using social media for sourcing/recruiting, building relationships and help contribute to an overall recruitment strategy/brand
- Excellent research/sourcing skills including use of Boolean, X-ray and creative search techniques
- ATS experience
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Ability to proactively source passive candidates including cold calling
- Proven ability to deliver and achieve results in a fast paced, dynamic environment
We seek to deliver the optimal blend of engineering, design, and innovation capabilities to harness the potential of emerging technologies and trends to meet our clients’ needs. We look at the software development process from these three different but complementary angles in a constant quest for new insights. Did we also mention that we like to geek out and have fun with contests, hackathons, and prototyping with partners like Google ATAP Group on the Project Ara platform? We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
So if you would like to exercise your true potential, be mission critical to the product you are delivering, and be highly valued.....then please contact us today!
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited 3rd party resumes.