Staff, G&A | New York, NY, USA | Full Time
At Globant, we dream and build Digital Journeys that matter to millions of users. We do that by leveraging engineering, design and innovation with our own industry-leading practices, like our Agile PODs and specialized Studios.
We want you to join us in creating these journeys for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve.
Globant (www.globant.com) is a new-breed technology services provider focused on delivering innovative software solutions by leveraging emerging technologies and trends. We combine strong Engineering and creative Design to deliver digital products that are appealing to large audiences. Globant is the place where engineering, design and innovation meet scale. Over the past 12 years we have created a top tier organization of over 7,000 professionals working for companies like LinkedIn, Electronic Arts, WT, Zynga, and Google to name just a few.
At Globant we engage at all levels with passion, innovation and a near obsession on adding value to our clients with each interaction. As such we seek people with similar drive and ethics to join our growing team. Right now we are seeking an exceptional technical recruiter to join our growing team. This position is primarily based in New York City, near Union Square/ Flat Iron area.
OUR IDEAL TECHNICAL RECRUITER WILL HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- Building and maintaining an ongoing pipeline of potential candidates by identifying prospects through direct sourcing, web sourcing, networking, social media, user groups, research, referrals and other creative ways to fill the candidate pipeline
- Developing a sourcing plan with deliverables, timelines, and tracking process with measurable metrics
- Working with our off-site recruiters to deliver quality candidates to our internal clients
- Providing exceptional customer service to candidates and hiring teams throughout the recruitment process.
- Managing new job requisitions, and identify and engage top talent, mainly reaching our to passive candidates.
OUR IDEAL TECHNICAL RECRUITER SHOULD HAVE:
- 2+ years of technical sourcing and recruiting
- Experience using social media for sourcing/recruiting, building relationships and help contribute to an overall recruitment strategy/brand
- Excellent research/sourcing skills including use of Boolean, X-ray and creative search techniques
- ATS experience
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Ability to proactively source passive candidates including cold calling
- Proven ability to deliver and achieve results in a fast paced, dynamic environment
We seek to deliver the optimal blend of engineering, design, and innovation capabilities to harness the potential of emerging technologies and trends to meet our clients’ needs. We look at the software development process from these three different but complementary angles in a constant quest for new insights. We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited 3rd party resumes.