Technical Program Manager
Project Management | Atlanta, GA | Contract and Temp to Perm
At Globant (www.globant.com) we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale. It means being part of a tightly knit and driven team whose work directly affects the products and bottom line of our clients.
Our client's Professional Services Team is responsible for bringing client's most strategic customers to Google Cloud Platform. As a Technical Program Manager at our client's site, you lead complex, multi-disciplinary engineering projects using your engineering expertise. You plan requirements with internal/external customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks, and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders. You're equally at home explaining your team's analyses and recommendations to executives as you are discussing the technical trade-offs in product development with engineers. Strong candidates will possess a diverse background with cloud solutions in areas such as architecture design, infrastructure migration, and deployment strategies. To be successful, you know how to navigate ambiguity, have extensive experience working with cloud technologies, have technical depth, and enjoy working with global and cross-functional teams. You also possess excellent communication and project management skills to pitch and brief executive leadership.
- Consult with Engineers, Product, and Customers on technical issues based on in-depth product and technical knowledge.
- Develop technical tools and documentation to expedite implementation and improve product serviceability.
- Collaborate with Engineering to thoroughly test all use-cases and commercialize solutions.
- Work in partnership with the product team and other stakeholders to produce high quality and specific requirements.
- Write high quality designs that document technical alternatives and make sound engineering decisions across known and unknown interacting systems.
- Strong knowledge in Kubernetes.
- Be able to lead all aspects of development including design, task allocation, implementation, testing, documentation, ongoing support, and maintenance.
- Be a strong communicator, leader, and advocate for our customers.
We look at the software development process from the three different but complementary perspectives of engineering, design, and innovation...in a constant quest for new insights. We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.