Product Development | New York, NY, USA | Full Time
At Globant (www.globant.com) we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale. It means being part of a tightly knit and driven team whose work directly affects the products and bottom line of our clients.
For our client - in the financial area- we are looking for T24 Specialist.
Job description and responsibilities:
- Develop integration modules for interacting with new systems and applications.
- Actively participate in resolving users’ problems in a timely manner.
- Develop and produce assigned software components according to project timelines and specifications.
- Create and conduct software and executable tests, continuously integrating code into the overall software framework.
- Review current software to identify defects and opportunities to improve performance and stability.
- Maintain and enhance existing software to address strategic business development needs, as well as, to improve the software.
- Research technical strategies, third party tools, and current and new technologies to deal with emerging technical issues and improve development efficiency.
- Design documents as needed.
- Configuration of T24 products, T24 file management jBASE system administration will be added T24 Application knowledge in CRM, Treasury and Retail products.
- At least 3 years’ experience with Temenos T24.
- Experience with one of the popular version control systems – Git, SVN, CVS.
- Good understanding of business processes and good communication skills.
- Knowledge of T24 database architecture and design.
- Understanding or Exposure to T24 (Temenos) application is must.
- Data migration experience.
- Good understanding of TCServer and listeners/adapter functionality.
- Good understanding of TOCF(EE)/TOCF.NET functionality.
- Working knowledge of Linux environments.
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work.
- T24 Product knowledge (specifically Core, Securities & Treasury modules), Infobasic, Jbase & Unix.
- Enquiry/Reports including Nofile-enquiries (Program based).
We look at the software development process from the three different but complementary perspectives of engineering, design, and innovation...in a constant quest for new insights. We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.