Sr Sales Executive
Business Development | Raleigh, NC | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As a Sr Sales Executive you will develop new relationships that drive significant revenue growth, by properly identifying and qualifying each opportunity, expertly positioning Globant, clarifying the drivers to success, crafting the proper solution, and defining and executing the strategy to close profitable and sustainable rev streams in the market.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Aggressively drive Digital Services Engagements into new areas of the business. Prospect new opportunities through networking, cold calling and other lead generation techniques.
- Be as involved in the success of the region as you want to be and have a great opportunity to influence the target list.
- Coming with established client relationships where you can leverage your prior success is welcomed and encouraged.
- Work alongside truly talented people and be directly responsible for the growth of our business.
- Build on your solution selling skills in a high-tech, software delivery environment
- Develop our client base
- Work as part of a close-knit team and help us take our business development function to the next level
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- 7 – 10 years of sales experience in consulting services and preference for managing deals in excess of $10m TCV.
- Experience selling services in the high-tech world; ideally in a technology consultancy or custom software environment
- You have worked in a fast-moving sales environment, adopted innovative lead generation techniques
- Effective at cold calling, networking, familiarity with usage of online tools for client research
- Ability to work through the whole sales cycle (lead generation to contract negotiation
- and close) including the ability and willingness to generate and follow up revenue on your own leads
- Ability to articulate a consulting value proposition and align to a wide variety of client problems
- Knowledge of your geographical market, and experience generating leads in that geography
- BS degree in Marketing, IT, Bus, etc, strong preference to market-leading sales frameworks and techniques for large deal pursuit.
- An ability to build long-term relationships with clients, be the trusted advisor at CXO level and ability to negotiate strategic contacts will be a distinct plus.
You’ll also have the following core competencies:
- Communication. Highly collaborative and proactively communicative. Can easily build credibility and trust across a wide range of people including technologists and senior buyers.
- Able to give and receive feedback constructively.
- Resilience: Personal and professional resilience. Can accept mistakes and handle conflict.
- Tenacious lead generator.
- Strategic. Actions and decisions are driven by experience in selling large, complex and transformative deals.
- Leadership. Create and be accountable for team goals. Support a team-based approach to delivery. Lead by example. Inspire and be inspired by the people around you.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.