Sr Roku Developer
Software Development | Seattle, WA, USA | Full Time
- Minimum 5 years of development experience, at least 2 years in a commercial
- Significant previous Roku and Brightscript development experience.
- This position would be full time and is a long-term engagement.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA, BS, or MS in Computer Science) or equivalent experience.
- environment for a consumer-facing product.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team, respecting and welcoming ideas from partners, business stakeholders, and technical experts.
- Ability to troubleshoot, debug, and performance tune software code.
- Excellent communications skills; must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, and able to adapt to the level and nature of their audience.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and a careful approach to handling issues.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Strong understanding of the Roku certification process strongly desired
- Strong experience in building custom Roku UI components
- Previous experience in a leadership position strongly preferred
- Strong client-facing communication skills preferred
- Previous experience in OTT strongly preferred
- Interest in participating in program governance activities is a plus
- Be a leader on the development team while also being an individual contributor to the codebase
- Understand the Roku certification process in exceptional depth to help ensure that delivery stays on time
- Understand our client's product and design goals and how best to achieve those within the Roku platform
- Become a master of our custom framework
- Contribute to the coaching and growth of team members that are newer to Roku development
- Participate in client-facing discussions as needed
- Contribute to continuous improvement plans to help ensure that the team is always growing from a maturity and efficiency standpoint
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We have more than 8,300 professionals and we are present in 14 countries working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016 and 2017). We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
For more information, visit www.globant.com
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.