Product Development | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We have more than 9,200 professionals and we are present in 17 countries working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016 and 2017). We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
For more information, visit www.globant.com
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field and/or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of jQuery experience
- 7+ years of RESTful application development
- 10+ years of HTML5 experience
- 10+ years of CSS experience
- Familiarity with and the ability to apply Design Patterns
- A firm grasp of design concepts such as Responsive Design, Progressive Enhancement, Adaptive Rendering, and Minimal Download Strategy
- Strong understanding on client side performance optimization techniques
- Experience working in Agile Development Methodologies and frameworks such as SCRUM
- Strong object oriented design skills and ability to articulate designs using UML diagrams
- Due to the nature of the effort travel may be required
- Self-driven to stay abreast of current technology trends
- Proven ability to thrive under pressure
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Hands-on Development Position – 80% of time coding
- Provide Level of Effort estimates for requirements
- Track project tasks, provide status and ensure tasks completed on schedule
- Troubleshoot defects and code resolutions
- Contribute to a healthy and collaborative development team with a “Get it Done” work ethic
- A commitment to excellence, best practices, and the continuous improvement of our products, code base, processes, and tools
- Coordinate with backend developers to meet team and program goals
Additional desirable skills (optional) are the following:
- SASS or LESS
- Mobile Design & Development
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.