Sr. DevOps Engineer (New York City)
Software Development | New York, NY, USA | Full Time
At Globant (www.globant.com) we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale. It means being part of a tightly knit and driven team whose work directly affects the products and bottom line of our clients.
Our bar is high, but so are the results we achieve. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be working with the latest Automation technologies. Very strong experience and competencies with these technologies are required.
OUR IDEAL DEVOPS ENGINEER WILL HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- Up to 3 years in DevOps
- Team Standup followed by Code, Operations, Engineering, Brainstorming, and/or Pair-programming. Expect at least 50% of coding.
- All following technologies must be able to perform without supervision
- Mandatory experience in Python
- Alternatively, it is nice to have if there is strong experience in Java/Scala
- Java or Scala - must have Dev experience, but no specific JAVA framework
- Experience with Akka and/or Spring is a plus
- Must have Unix/Linux experience
- Some experience in Database Experience (DB2 and/or Teradata)
- Must have automation experience for Testing and CI/CD - Jenkins / Python
- Must be advanced to teach others
We look at the software development process from the three different but complementary perspectives of engineering, design, and innovation...in a constant quest for new insights. We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
All of our engineers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.