Sr Cloud Engineer
Infrastructure | San Francisco, CA, USA | Full Time
At Globant, we dream and build Digital Journeys that matter to millions of users. We do that by leveraging engineering, design and innovation with our own industry-leading practices, like our Agile PODs and specialized Studios.
We want you to join us in creating these journeys for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a Sr Cloud Engineer you know your way around cloud infrastructure over AWS, we want to meet you.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Hold yourself and others to high technical standards (design, architecture and implementation).
- Enjoy designing, managing and maintaining tools to automate engineering operations
- Have a deep understanding of continuous delivery and methodologies on AWS
- Have Experience with AWS Services and management including EC2, S3, EBS, RDS, CloudFront
- Have Experience with building AWS infrastructures with aws cloud formation
- Have Experience with automating containers deployment using Docker
- Have prior Experience building CI/CD pipelines for blue/green deployments
- Have prior Experience with Build/CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Cruise Control, TeamCity etc.
- Have prior Experience configuring monitoring systems like Splunk, Dynatrace, Nagios
- Own and drive initiatives spanning multiple orgs to automate engineering operations
- Have enabled engineering teams to ship features following agile methods.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- You are an expert in supporting and maintaining cloud based platforms.
- You have at least 8 to 10 years of professional experience in managing unix based infrastructure
- You have a minimum of BS in computer science or related fields
- 4 years of solid experience working with AWS and CICD using Docker.
- Linux based systems administration
- MySQL multi master and replication
- NoSQL database, Mongo, DynamoDB.
- RabbitMQ clustering/federation
- Monitoring cloud apps (CloudWatch/Collectd/Dynatrace)
- Configuration management (Puppet)
- Service Discovery (Consul)
- Secrets vault (Vault)
- PCI/SOX compliance architecture
- Change management (Service Now / Jira)
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.