Sr Business Intelligence Analyst
BI Analyst | New York, NY, USA | Full Time
At Globant (www.globant.com) we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale. It means being part of a tightly knit and driven team whose work directly affects the products and bottom line of our clients.
Our bar is high, but so are the results we achieve. As a Sr BI Analyst you will be working with the latest technologies. So strong experience and competencies with these technologies are required.
- Receives report requests, evaluates requirements, and recommends existing or new solutions.
- Supports one or more business units in preparing weekly and monthly analysis and reporting to drive the business while ensuring accuracy and consistency.
- Creates reports and data products.
- Assists customers with information needs through understanding of data and metadata content.
- Identifies and assesses potential data sources.
- Elicits requirements using interviews, requirements meetings, surveys, document analysis, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, and workflow analysis.
- Assists with prototype creation, and coordinates prototype reviews.
- Tableau (3+ yrs experience)
- DWH (Data warehousing concepts and experience)
- Database schema design and modelling
- Feed ingestion
- Financial business knowledge: MIS, Revenue, Forecasting, MarketShare, Expense management, Project billing
- Ability to map domain specific data to business requirements in interactive reporting capabilities
All of our engineers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
We look at the software development process from the three different but complementary perspectives of engineering, design, and innovation...in a constant quest for new insights. We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
KEYWORDS: Tableau, SQL