SQL Developer with Informatica
Software Development | San Francisco, CA, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a SQL Developer with Informatica experience who will design, deploy and manage systems, databases, business applications, data relationships, content, and application. You will serve as a primary contributor in the department's vision and implementation of the Business Intelligence program partnering with Data Engineers, DBAs, Data Operations and customers to guide development for enterprise Data Warehouse/Hadoop solutions. You will be responsible for ensuring ongoing compliance with development practices in the data & analytics program.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Leads business information modeling for large, complex projects and ensures that project information conforms to corporate information architecture standards.
- Collaborates with business partners, data engineers, DBAs and analytics staff, and management to assess information and resource needs, identifies data sourcing, application, and maintenance, determines project impact, and ensures integration across projects.
- Research and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends the most efficient and cost-effective data management solutions. Identifies researches and recommends new methods for supporting information management as it relates to data management.
- Develop high-level database architectures and ensures that database designs are consistent with information architecture and information management standards as well as industry standards.
- Work with data engineers to perform source system analysis, identification of key data issues, data profiling and development of normalized and star-snowflake physical schemas. Perform other duties as assigned.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- Data integration tools (Informatica required), and metadata repository processes and tools.
- Proven track record coordinating with project managers, participating in project planning and coordinating with development teams using agile methodologies delivering successful business intelligence solutions with complex data sources.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills for interacting and collaborating with analysts, data engineers, and business staff throughout all levels of the organization.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex business problems and technical solutions.
- Design, deploys and manages systems, databases, business applications, and data relationships, content, and application to more effectively and efficiently manage business operations.
- Eight years of information technology experience including a minimum of four years experience designing, deploying, and maintaining relational (conceptual, logical, physical) and dimensional data models for data warehouse/business intelligence.
- Extensive experience integrating disparate systems into conformed dimensions.
- Experience with a range of relational database management systems (RDBMS) (Oracle, SQL, MySQL, etc.) and RDBMS tuning.
- Experience deploying and supporting large, complex data warehouse/business intelligence solutions (full life cycle).
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.