Product Development | Los Angeles, CA, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a Software Developer seeking new exciting challenges where you can make an impact.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- High-volume content distribution across multiple transactional sites around the globe.
- Fact-based text generation for several lines of business.
- Design, develop, debug, support and modify software applications and tools in an agile environment.
- Working on projects that have a direct impact on customers and support strategic initiatives of brands or business units.
- Joining an energetic environment where each team member's proactivity and contribution is important.
- Developing in an environment where the definition of done includes high quality deliverables via unit testing, code review, integration testing.
- Be part of a team with a strong will to deliver results that brings value to the business.
- Develop using best practices of continuous integration (DevOps) as well as some of the best cloud technologies.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or Information Technology
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a software developer in the Java ecosystem.
- A good knowledge of Java 8 or more, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Core, MVC.
- Node APIs
- Node (logs, cluster, monitoring)
- Interest in continuous integration/continuous delivery infrastructure.
- A strong will and ability to learn new technologies.
- An excellent team spirit.
- An ability to communicate with stakeholders having various roles and belonging to different business units.
All of our engineers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
We are ready.