Senior Web Mobile Developer (New York City)
Software Development | New York, NY, USA | Full Time
At Globant (www.globant.com) we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale. It means being part of a tightly knit and driven team whose work directly affects the products and bottom line of our clients.
OUR IDEAL WEB MOBILE DEVELOPER WILL BE ADEPT AT:
- AngularJS experienced, at least 1 year of project experience
- Experienced in unit testing
- HTML5 (web components, new multimedia and semantic elements etc.)
- CSS3 (transitions and tools like LESS/SASS etc.)
- Build systems (experience with grunt, gulp or similar task runner)
- Representational State Transfer (REST, JSON)
- Experience in Mobile Web Development.
OUR IDEAL WEB MOBILE DEVELOPER WILL HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- Web Mobile development
- OO design and aware of the different layers that exist in a system
- Leveraging basic Data structures and algorithms to solve problems (I.e. Knows basic CS fundamentals)
- Cross browser development
- Build systems: experience with Grunt, Gulp or Similar Frameworks
- Responsive design
- Experience creating reusable UI components
- Experience writing, deploying and managing HTML5-based integrations for content or media management systems using REST APIs.
- Experience with Bootstrap, Foundation, LESS or SASS, and jQuery
- Experience working in an Agile environment helpful
- Experience with Git helpful Portfolio of work explaining your approach and problems solved
We look at the software development process from the three different but complementary perspectives of engineering, design, and innovation...in a constant quest for new insights. We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
All of our engineers are backed up by our Technical Directors and Studios (centers of excellence), and our project team(s) of amazing “Globers”. Each team, while having their own personality, are part of the global tapestry that makes up our powerful culture of collaboration, agility and impact.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.