Senior UX Designer
Design | Mexico City, DF, Mexico | Full Time
Globant (www.globant.com) is a new breed technology services provider focused on delivering innovative software solutions by leveraging emerging technologies and focusing on the Digital Journey of the customer. With that in mind, we then combine strong Engineering and Creative Design to deliver digital products that are appealing to large audiences. Globant is the place where engineering, design and innovation meet scale. Over the past 12 years, we have created a top tier organization of over 4.500 professionals working for companies like LinkedIn, Electronic Arts, WT, Zynga, and Google to name just a few.
As a global company listed in the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: “GLOB”), we have consistently strove to develop our areas of expertise and concentrated them into 12 Studios, each one equipped with several practices designed to satisfy the expectations of the most demanding clients and global audiences. This unique business model has led to many industry successes that include being selected as Endeavor Entrepreneur (2005), being named among the top 10 product engineering vendors (2011) by Global Services, being recognized among the top 10 vendors in mobile applications development (2012) by IDC Survey, being included in the 2010 Cool Vendor in Business Process Services Report by Gartner and being featured as success case study at Harvard, MIT, Stanford and other top universities.
At Globant we engage at all levels with passion, innovation and a near obsession for adding value to our clients with each interaction. As such, we seek people with similar drive and ethics to join our growing team. Right now, we are seeking an exceptional Senior UX Designer to join our UX Studio that is presently delivering solutions for one of our clients in the retail industry. This position will require a full-time presence in Mexico City.
- Collaborates with product owners and business analysts to design solutions
- Works collaboratively in cross-disciplinary design teams
- Creates Feature maps & prioritization
- Develops Sitemaps & User Journeys
- Creates Wireframes & Interaction Models
- Creates Visual Language for User Interfaces
- Defines Functional specifications (or annotated wireframes)
- Conducts User testing
- Portfolio required for consideration
- Excellent communication, presentation, and client management skills
- Comfortable with the User Centered Design process and looks for ways to improve it
- Strong Information Architecture Skills
- Strong Interaction Design Skills
- Mobile or tablet design experience
- Retail Services industry experience a plus
- Expertise in conducting user research and usability testing
- Experience with Web application or Software design (AJAX / FLEX technologies)
We seek to deliver the optimal blend of engineering, design, and innovation capabilities to harness the potential of emerging technologies and trends to meet our clients’ needs. We look at the software development process from these three different but complementary angles in a constant quest for new insights. Did we also mention that we like to geek out and have fun with contests, hackathons, and prototyping with partners like Google ATAP Group on the Project Ara platform? We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
So if you would like to exercise your true potential, be mission critical to the product you are delivering, and be highly valued... Then please contact us today!
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.