Senior UX Designer
Design | New York, NY, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, e-commerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
An amazing UX Designer to join our team! We are looking for someone who is driven, analytical, and a strong creative thinker that can successfully translate user needs, business objectives and technology capabilities into innovative design
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Ensure the best user's experience, understanding research, interaction design, information architecture and usability
- Be highly consultative, working directly with clients as a partner to understand their objectives, opportunities, challenges and requirements, managing their expectations and helping navigate them through the process
- Support and manage large, complex and high-risk assignments -- often multidisciplinary in nature -- creating vision and ensuring high-quality design delivery.
- Collaborate with strategists, product owners and business analysts to design solutions
- Work collaboratively in cross-disciplinary design teams
- Effectively design interactions within the product, ranging from small feature iterations to larger more complex experiences
- Participate in creating an overall UX strategy and execution
- Create Feature maps & prioritization
- Develop Sitemaps & User Journeys
- Create Wireframes, Interaction Models and Prototypes
- Create Visual Language for User Interfaces
- Define Functional specifications (or annotated wireframes)
- Partner with researcher to conduct and synthesize User testing
- Continuously look to improve existing practices by refining techniques or introducing new ones
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCEED:
- 4+ years of professional digital design experience, preferably within an agency and design consultancy environment
- Experience managing key account relationships, with responsibility for delivering client growth and revenue targets
- Highly proficient with use of design and prototyping applications (Adobe creative suite, Sketch, Axure, Invision)
- Outstanding portfolio
- A BA/BS or MA/MS in Graphic Design, Fine arts, UX design, Information Architecture, Industrial design, Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, or equivalent professional experience
- Ability to frequently travel to visit teammates, out-of-state clients and end-users
- Clearly communicate design decisions and build consensus through persuasive artifacts and conversation
- Client-facing confidence in UX Design; humility to learn from others
- Genuinely passionate about User behavior, Service design and being consultative
- Understanding of user research methodologies and when to apply them
- Previous experience in financial projects is a great plus
- Can demonstrate an understanding of the end-to-end design process and evidence of using appropriate methods to inform solutions
- Able to create storyboards, experience map, user flows, information architecture, wireframes, prototypes and visual designs
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.