Senior UI Developer
Software Development | San Francisco, CA, USA | Full Time
We are a digitally native technology services company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect. We have more than 8,300 professionals and we are present in 14 countries working for companies like Google, LinkedIn, BBVA, EA and Coca Cola, among others.
We were named a Worldwide Leader of Digital Strategy Consulting Services by IDC MarketScape report (2016 and 2017). We were also featured as a business case study at Harvard, MIT, and Stanford.
For more information, visit www.globant.com
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Our bar is high, but so are the results we achieve. As a Web UI Developer, you will be required to manage a variety of design and development services. We are partnering with the client in building a front-end component library that is used across the company to build consumer facing application for multiple lines of business. The latest version of the library is being developed using React as the base library so knowledge of it and related technologies is required. The person will be required not only to develop new components but also to participate actively in the design and architecture of such projects, as well as providing guidance to app development teams using this component library and front-end development best practices.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Develop UI components based on ReactJS according to specification defined for its visual design, interaction design and accessibility requirements.
- Participate actively in the design and architecture discussions of the individual UI components as well as the library as a whole.
- Conduct research activities of different technologies that could be incorporated as part of the library.
- Potentially participate in the development of tooling mechanisms required to build the component library as part of the continuous integration pipelines.
- Provide guidance to application development teams using the component library in terms of best practices.
- Gather feedback from other application developers in the use of the library and share it with the team to enhance the design and architecture of the component library to improve its usability and adoption.
- Participate in support activities to help application developers get the most out of the component library.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- 6+ years experience in Software Development, 4+ in UI Development
- Experience using modern front-end frameworks or libraries: AngularJS, ReactJS, VueJS, Ember and the like.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.