Senior Test Automation Engineer
Quality Control | Emeryville, CA | Full Time
We are a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. We use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We want you to join us to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a Senior Test Automation Engineer you know your way around Selenium Webdriver and you have a solid understanding of UI testing, we want to meet you.
YOU’LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Read java code and how to unit test it.
- Implement functional tests, using things like Selenium (any language), we have UI to test.
- Scripting (Python or Shell) and data wrangling is needed.
- To integrate different data sources and validate the data.
- Shell/Python scripting to customize and automate Jenkins build jobs.
- Restful is a must have, to test rest endpoints and their integrations.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- 5+ years of experience Selenium Webdriver for web application automation.
- Appium for mobile automation (nice to have).
- Experience in the development of test automation frameworks.
- Strong object oriented programming language.
- Strong java development skills Unix scripting experience (Shell scripting).
- CI/CD experience (Jenkins job configuration, etc).
- Service testing experience.
- Planning test automation for project and participating in planning activities in medium-complexity project.
- Fully covering tests and designing test cases clearly for different types of systems and tests.
- Contribute in test automation frameworks improvements and medium difficulty solutions.
- Develop automated test scripts.
- Performing code reviews.
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.
We are ready.