Senior Technical Recruiter (Bilingual)
Staff, G&A | Mexico City, DF, Mexico | Full Time
Globant (www.globant.com) is a new breed technology services provider focused on delivering innovative software solutions by leveraging emerging technologies and focusing on the Digital Journey of the customer. With that in mind we then combine strong Engineering and Creative Design to deliver digital products that are appealing to large audiences. Globant is the place where engineering, design and innovation meet scale. Over the past 12 years we have created a top tier organization of over 4.500 professionals working for companies like LinkedIn, Electronic Arts, WT, Zynga, and Google to name just a few.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
At Globant we engage at all levels with passion, innovation and a near obsession for adding value to our clients with each interaction. As such we seek people with similar drive and ethics to join our growing team. Right now we are seeking an exceptional Senior Technical Recruiter to join our growing Talent Acquisition Team. This position will require a full-time presence in Mexico City, Mexico.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Managing the entire recruitment process and life-cycle, including sourcing, screening, interviewing and evaluating candidates against established criteria and offers.
- Working with hiring managers on sourcing strategies including referral generation, posting placement, writing postings, direct sourcing and networking.
- Understanding our clients business needs as well as the technical needs of positions
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCEED:
- A minimum of 3+ years full-cycle technical recruiting experience
- Experience using social media for sourcing/recruiting, building relationships and help contribute to an overall recruitment strategy/brand
- Advanced level of English (a must)
- Ability to proactively source candidates including cold calling
- Proven ability to deliver and achieve results in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize work
We seek to deliver the optimal blend of engineering, design, and innovation capabilities to harness the potential of emerging technologies and trends to meet our clients’ needs. We look at the software development process from these three different but complementary angles in a constant quest for new insights. Did we also mention that we like to geek out and have fun with contests, hackathons, and prototyping with partners like Google ATAP Group on the Project Ara platform? We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
So if you would like to exercise your true potential, be mission critical to the product you are delivering, and be highly valued.....then please contact us today!
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited 3rd party resumes.